burn outing


burnout, Rub 2000

"I’m a pervert, I know, it's just because of all the frustration I've got inside. I'm a pervert, I know, I know that fighting shouldn't be like this, I know that this way you help the enemy, I know that some extremists end up being identical to cops. I'm a frustrated person, I’m sure this is because of all the frustration I've amassed, of the violence I've been subjected to, of the abuses of power I’ve had to swallow so many times since I was a little kid. I know that at my age rage is neither constructive or nice. I don't do it on purpose, I'd like it to be different, I try and control myself, repress myself, show dignity, I try and think about other things, I swear I do. But in the end it happens, I just can’t help it and, when I see an armored vehicle burning, I start having an erection. God forbid, I come."


"Sono un pervertito, lo so, è tutta colpa della frustrazione che ho dentro. Sono un pervertito, lo so, so che la lotta non si fa in questo modo, so che così si fa il gioco del nemico, so che certi estremisti finiscono per essere uguali agli sbirri. Sono frustrato, sono certo che questo è il frutto della frustrazione accumulata, delle violenze subite, dei soprusi che ho dovuto mandare giù tante volte da quando ero ragazzino. So che alla mia età la rabbia non è costruttiva e neanche bella. Non lo faccio apposta, vorrei che non fosse così, provo a controllarmi, a reprimermi, a mantenere un contegno, cerco di pensare ad altro, giuro che ci provo. Ma alla fine succede, è più forte di me e, quando vedo un blindato che brucia, ho un principio di erezione. Dio mi perdoni, ma godo."